CONSULTURK understands the difficulties of investing and doing business in emerging markets such as Turkey especially for international clients. We offer our services to advise our clients in the challenging Turkish regulatory landscape for a wide scale of industries and practice areas. Our clients enjoy the efficient and practical advice CONSULTURK offers even in the most challenging regulatory framework. We clearly identify the risks and offer innovative solutions to tackle challenges our clients face in running their operations. CONSULTURK helps clients meet the constantly changing regulatory requirements and gives them an upper hand in adapting their business into these standards.
Our services include advice on:
- regulatory advice for a broad scale of industries,
- data privacy,
- regulatory risk management,
- trade compliance,
- environmental regulations, and
- anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and anti-corruption regulations.
CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Representation of a Japanese instant communication services provider in its Turkish law specific compliance task, focusing on data protection and data processing related questions.
- Representation of a German fleet management services technology producer, in its Turkish law specific compliance task, specifically on data protection, consumer protection law and information technologies related questions.
- Representation of a multinational online retail company in relation to its Turkish law compliance task.