CONSULTURK’s in-depth knowledge and experience in the information technologies regulatory landscape and especially electronic communication requirements help us offer our clients unrivalled service no matter how technical and complex the matter is. CONSULTURK helps clients navigate complexities in the rough regulatory landscape and provides clear and sound advice to walk them step-by-step in their business decisions and regulatory approvals required for their business.
We offer advice to our clients on:
- electronic communication requirements,
- regulatory approvals,
- internet services,
- regulatory framework in relation to products using internet, and
- data protection, processing and storage requirements.
CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Representation of a German fleet management services technology producer in its electronic communication law and telecommunications related questions.
- Advising a Turkish conglomerate in regulatory approvals required for share transfers in a Turkish mobile telecommunications company.